Cookies are small text files stored in your browser when you use Web sites or applications. You can control how cookies are used by Web sites by configuring settings in the browser privacy (see the browser’s Help to learn more about the cookie control). Note that if you completely disable cookies, the Web sites and www.borgodelponte.it applications may not work correctly.
• authenticate and identify users on our websites and in our applications so we can provide the services required
• Remembering user preferences, or where a previous session was interrupted during the use of a Web site or application www.borgodelponte.it-
• Measure the use of www.borgodelponte.it Web sites by the user to enable us to improve them, customize the Web sites and online services based on user interests and conducting market research
• Understand the likely interests of users to provide more targeted www.borgodelponte.it messages and content on Web sites and applications not www.borgodelponte.it
• Perform analysis and customization of www.borgodelponte.it sites, www.borgodelponte.it advertising services and other hosted services www.borgodelponte.it provided to customers. Our customers use these services to measure the use of its Web sites by users or to create Web sites and online targeted messages to the user
technologies similar to cookie
From a technical standpoint, the cookies are called “HTTP cookie.” There are other technologies that can be used for similar purposes, such as HTML5 local storage. To authenticate users, keep track of the information provided by users and to remember user preferences (see the steps mentioned above) we can use HTML5.
Web beacons and embedded scripts
Web beacons and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use in our websites and in our applications, and in some of our email and our messages.
Web beacons (or “tag”) consist of simple programming code embedded in Web pages, emails and messages that communicate to www.borgodelponte.it (or companies that help us run our business) when such Web pages , e-mail or messages have been viewed or clicked.
Way cookies and similar technologies control
www.borgodelponte.it provides browser controls to facilitate handling cookies. Cookies can also be accepted, but you can cancel the use for a behavioral targeting of ads. For example, the controls for the preferences and for the cancellation of www.borgodelponte.it http://choice.live.com/advertisementchoice/ are available on site.
Browser controls to block cookies.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to block cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer 11, the cookies can be blocked with the following procedure:
1. Click on “Tools”, then select “Internet Options”
2. Select the “Privacy” tab at the top of the window
3. Move the cursor up or down to select the types of cookies to be blocked
Instructions for blocking cookies in other browsers are available at each browser’s privacy privacy.
Keep in mind that if you choose to block cookies, you may not access or use other interactive features of www.borgodelponte.it sites and services that depend on cookies
Browser controls to clear cookies.
If you accept cookies, you can delete them later. For example, in Internet Explorer 11 cookies can be deleted using the following procedure:
1. Click on “Tools”, then select “Internet Options”
2. In the “General” tab, under “Browsing History,” click the “Delete” button
3. In the dialog box that opens, check the box next to Cookies
4. Click the “Delete” button
The instructions to delete cookies in other browsers are available at each browser’s privacy privacy.
If you delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by them, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to recreate them.
the browser checks for the monitoring protection.
analytical controls third party.
As described in detail below, many websites and online services www.borgodelponte.it and other companies, use of analytical services with third-party cookies and Web beacons to compile aggregated statistics regarding the effectiveness of promotional campaigns or other operations of the Web site. You can refuse the collection or use of data by the analysis providers by clicking the following links:
• Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (requires the installation of a browser add-on)
Cookies and IP addresses
We can collect data about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for our management systems. These data are used to compile statistics on the actions performed while browsing by users and do not require any identification. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie that is stored on the hard disk of your computer. Cookies contain certain information that is transferred to the hard disk of your computer and help us to improve our website and provide a better service and customized. In summary, they allow us to:
• Make a general estimate on the amount of our visitors and how to use our site.
• recognize you when you return to our site.
• Store information about your preferences in order to customize our site according to your interests.
• Speed up your searches.
In addition, we allow certain third parties to collect cookies while using our website. In summary, cookies allow us to:
• Write down the first and last page you visit and the total number of your visits to the website
• Take note of how long you spend on each of the pages of our website
• Take note of how you have used this site
• Take note of how you are signed in to the site, including any keyword search, search engine information or referrals
The following is a list of the cookies used by this website and indicates the specific function of each of them:
Name of the Cookie Cookie ID Description
_gat_UA-260409-23 These cookies are used to track how users interact with the website. This information is used to compile a report and help us improve our website. The information gathered by this cookie is anonymous and we only provide information about which pages are visited by the user, its location and how long they interacted with our web site.
Click here to get more information about these cookies.
qtrans_front_language This technical cookie is used only for the management of translations into English. For more information go to https://wordpress.org/plugins/qtranslate-x/
For more information about cookies in general and how to restrict or block cookies used by this website, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Note that if the Cookie limits or blocks used by this site, you could decrease its functionality and usability.