- Large garden shared with the other guests
- Second floor apartment with internal staircase and lift 2 beds with the possibility of 2 additional beds
- Space available for a cot or baby bed Mesh mattresses in wooden slats, new and of excellent quality
- Two bathrooms, one with window with glass and stainless steel shower, sanitary fixtures and fine fittings, heated towel rails, hand-painted ceramic and marble finish
- Open-plan living room-kitchen Very accurate furnishings Oak parquet flooring in the bedroom and in the kitchen, marble in the corridor, in stoneware in the bathrooms
- Fine finishes Cooling with dehumidifier and underfloor heating with thermostats in each room Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Modern and functional kitchen with induction hob, fridge and freezer, complete with all the necessary utensils
- Laundry room on the ground floor
- 1 set per week of bed linen, bath and kitchen linen
- Ample and secure internal parking
- No pets, no smoking inside
At the second floor of the main building of Casa Vacanze Borgo del Ponte in Tuscany, Le Tre Viste is part of the previous main apartment. It can be reached by elegant, valuable marble stairs or by an elevator which takes directly to the garden.
Floor in oak wooden and marble, curtains in pure natural linen render the astmosphere quiet and cosy. Most part of furnishings and decorations, looked after personally by the landlady comes from antique already in the house before restoring. Creative use of vintage forniture makes the place particularly warm and intimate.
Both entrances, by stairs and by elevator, face a passage with marble “Calacatta” floor.
The walls are covered with two valuable prints. Very good quality mattresses and bed frames with wooden slats toghether with good quality pure cotton bed linen make rest quite relaxing and confortable. Wake up is lit by morning sun arriving on the bed.
The apartment has two baths. The main one has streight access from the bedroom and has a window that faces the Village, the second bath has entrance from the passage. Both of them have a large glass and inox box shower. First quality heated towels rails, sanitary ware and taps.
Living-kitchen, light and bright, with its three windows has a large sight of the sea brillant in the distance, of the hills and of the Village. Furnishings are a very well done reuse of vintage elements repainted in pale cream colour with ash wood and inox details which give intimacy and warmth.
Fitted kitchen wall is modern and functional with induction cooker top, electric oven, fridge and freezer. It includes inox pans, plates, glasses, table cutlery and all necessary cooking utensils.
Pleasant round sinks, inox cooker hood and a valuable marble top complete the kitchen wall.
Ash wood divan-bed offers two real beds, one foldaway, provided with very conforable matresses
60 € day
420 € week
75 € day
525 € week
90 € day
630 € week
Payments : 30% on booking. The balance cash on arrival
Low season: March, April, October (minimum stay 4 nights)
Mid Season: May, June and September (minimum stay 4 nights)
High season: July and August (minimum stay 7 nights)
Daily rates are for stays of at least 4 days.
For stays longer than a week or for monthly rents, the rates must be agreed from time to time.
Extra bed for adult € 20 / night
Camping bed for child € 10 / night